Schedule of Availability of Service:

Monday – Friday; 8:00 AM – 12:00 NN; 1:00 – 5:00 PM

Who may avail of the Service:

Prospective Bidders:


    • Application for Supplier’s Accreditation (Form available at the BAC Secretariat Office)
    • Certificate of Registration of Business Name from DTI or SEC Registration with Articles of Incorporation whichever is applicable
    • Incorporation whichever is applicable
    • Current Mayor’s Permit with Official Receipt (specified line of business)
    • BIR Certificate of Registration
    • Current and Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
    • Current and Valid SSS Clearance/Certificate of Compliance
    • Audited financial statements for the last 2 years stamped “Received” by the BIR
    • Income Tax Return for the last 2 years stamped “Received” by the BIR
    • Latest photo of owner/contractor (2×2, colored with white background)
    • Photograph of establishment (office and/or storage)
    • Location map of office and/or warehouse
    • List of products line or items being carried for sale
    • List of major customers served for the last 2 years (Trade Record)

Additional Requirements, if applicable

    • Latest photo (2×2, colored with white background) and specimen signature of Authorized Representative
    • Special Power of Attorney (for single proprietorship) or Board Resolution and Secretary’s Certificate (for corporations) authorizing an official representative to transact business with the provincial government)
    • License to operate from BFAD and DOH Accreditation (for drugs, medical, dental, and laboratory suppliers)
    • Quarry Permit (for sand and gravel)
    • DENR Permit (for lumber and wooden poles)
    • Fertilizer and Pesticides Authority Permit (for fertilizers, pesticides and termites control)
    • DOLE Permit (for janitorial and security Services)
    • License to Operate from PNP (for security services, firearms and ammunition)
    • Bureau of Plant Industry Permit (for seedlings: endemic trees, fruits trees, etc.)
    • DTI Accreditation (for machine shops)
    • Bureau of Animal Industry Permit (for animals, livestocks, poultry, & veterinary drugs)
    • NFA License (for rice dealers)
    • National Telecommunication Commission License (for radio sets, transmitter, adn cellular phones)
    • Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship
    • Manufacturer’s Certificate


P1,000.00 – Accreditation Fee

Negros Occidental Provincial Government