Governor Bong Lacson issued today Executive Order No. 21-61-A, Series of 2022, amending sections 2, 3, and 4 of Executive Order No. 21-61 to curb the possible increase of COVID-19 cases in the province.
EO 21-61-A Salient Points:
1. New Travel Document Requirements regardless of Vaccination Status effective January 9, 2022:
– Negative RT-PCR valid for 72 hours from date of swab sample extraction
2. Air Travel between area classified under Alert Level 3 Status and the province:
– Mla-Bcd-Mla flights reverted to one flight per day per airline – Ceb-Bcd-Ceb flights shall be limited to 1 flight per airline per week
3. Sea Travel between area classified under Alert Level 3 Status and the province:- Sea vessels shall be allowed to admit passengers up to 50% of its passenger capacity limit;
4. PHO directed to conduct Rapid Antigen Testing for incoming passengers at airports and seaports in the province from January 7 to January 9, 2022.