Gov. Bong Lacson signed @ 4pm this afternoon EO 20-24, Series of 2020, Extending the Duration of the General Community Quarantine over Negros Occidental until May 31, 2020. Two of the salient
Governor Bong Lacson signed Executive Order No. 20-23-A, Series of 2020, suspending the implementation of Sec. 3.3.2 of Executive Order No. 20-23, Series of 2020, a provision that regulates the use of
- Gov signed EO 20-24, Series of 2020, Extending GCQ over Neg. Occ until May 31, 2020
- Gov signed EO 20-23-A, suspending implementation of Sec. 3.3.2 of EO 20-23, Series of 2020
- Gov signed EO 20-23 Series of 2020 placing the province under GCQ.
- Gov thru PD enforces strict border control measures per EO 20-20-B
- salient features of EO 20-20-B effective april 20, 2020