Gov. Bong Lacson visited the Tumandok Village located in the Municipality of EB Magalona on April 2, 2020 and inspected the same for utilization as a ‘healing center’ for PUIs in the province.
The frontliners of the Provincial Health Office conducted the mass testing of PUIs and other frontliners from provincial government-run hospitals.
Governor Bong Lacson approves the donation of 10 sacks of premium rice to Negros Occidental Police Provincial Office (NOCPPO) that was received by its representative, PSMS Charles Figueroa, at NOMPAC Gym.
- Gov signed at 11am today EO 20-20A extending ECQ in the province
- Gov inspected Tumandok Village in EB Magalona for use as PUI ‘healing center’
- PHO frontliners conducted mass testing of PUIs and other frontliners
- Gov approves donation of 10 premium sacks of rice to NOCPPO
- when and how to use a face mask