Seventy-six (76) stranded Negrenses and OFWs arrived at the Bacolod-Silay Airport today. All of them were sent to Mambukal Resort to undergo a 14-day mandatory quarantine and will all be tested for possible
Gov. Bong Lacson’s letter to CAAP, MARINA, PPA and PCG establishing the protocols that will govern entry of all persons into Negros Occidental, via its airports or seaports starting June 1, 2020. The
Gov. Bong Lacson turned over disinfecting supplies and equipment to the Law and Order group that includes the Philippine National Police, Bureau of Fire Protection, Philippine Army, and Philippine Coast Guard, today at
- 76 stranded Negrenses and OFWs arrived at the Bacolod-Silay Airport.
- ATTENTION: All stranded Negrenses, seafarers and land-based OFWs
- Negrense Farmers Receive Cash Assistance
- Gov writes to CAAP, MARINA, PPA and PCG re airport and seaport entry protocols come June 1, 2020
- Gov turned over disinfecting supplies and equipment