The Negros Occidental Provincial Capitol Park and Lagoon in Bacolod City is now open to the public after it has been closed for months due to COVID-19 pandemic. The public is advised to observe the following health and safety protocols:
• The number of visitors shall be limited to 50 persons only at any given time.
• There will be temperature check, record log in, and hand washing upon entry.
• Physical distancing, wearing of face mask and face shield must be observed.
• Events and social gatherings shall not be allowed.• Only persons aging 18-65 are allowed inside the park.
• Activities inside the park are only limited to walking and jogging exercises.
• Group exercises shall only be limited to three persons.