Governor Bong Lacson issued today Executive Order No. 22-01, Series of 2022 placing the province under Alert Level 3 from January 16, 2022, until January 31, 2022.The EO’s Salient Points:
1. Persons below 18 years of age, senior citizens, and those with comorbidities shall only be allowed to travel for any of the ff:
– to obtain essential goods and services;
– work permitted industries and offices; – individual outdoor exercises.
2. Reduced outdoor venue capacity to 50% regardless of vaccination status in limited operation establishments, while indoor venue capacity is reduced to 30% and must only cater to fully vaccinated individuals.
3. Protocol for home quarantine and isolation of COVID-19 cases with no symptoms, mild symptoms, or moderate symptoms pursuant to DOH Circular No. 2022-0002, Series of 2022. https://dmas.doh.gov.ph:8083/Rest/GetFile?id=701891