Negros Occidental Governor Bong Lacson together with Board Member and Chairman of the SP Committee on Agriculture, Andrew Montelibano, spearheaded the turning over of projects totalling P2, 284,601.00 to the fisherfolks associations
Gov. Bong Lacson led in the turn over of six units of firetrucks to the Municipality of Pulupandan and the cities of La Carlota, Escalante, Talisay, San Carlos and Bacolod, and one
Gov. Bong Lacson turned over checks worth a total of P8,519,055 to the different barangays in the province for the funding of their respective projects. The checks were personally received by the
- 76 stranded Negrenses and OFWs arrived at the Bacolod-Silay Airport.
- ATTENTION: All stranded Negrenses, seafarers and land-based OFWs
- Negrense Farmers Receive Cash Assistance
- Gov writes to CAAP, MARINA, PPA and PCG re airport and seaport entry protocols come June 1, 2020
- Gov turned over disinfecting supplies and equipment